Spinal Cord Injury Claims*
A spinal cord injury claim can have a huge impact on a person’s life and the lives of their loved ones. It is fundamental to us that our clients obtain the proper treatment and rehabilitation to ensure that they have the best quality of life after the accident. We are there to make sure you obtain the compensation which you are entitled to in Irish law.
Our role is to make sure this happens from the moment we are chosen by you to represent you. We are here to fully investigate your claim. We are here to gather all the available evidence to make sure you get the best possible outcome. We understand that the claim is of course more than just the financial aspect. We understand that support and guidance is important. This includes
- Help and advice on rehabilitation
- Help and advice on getting proper information on housing adaptations
- Helping you understand what employment supports you will need
- Heling you understand what employment and types of employment you will be able to undertake going forward
- Working with your medical and ancillary experts to make sure that all appropriate medical reports can be obtained by us but also making sure that that is fully explained to you
- Making sure that you get appropriate financial assistance
- Providing the support for your family and loved ones which is important throughout the entire process
We aim to make any claims process as easy as possible for you. We understand that it will be difficult for you to come to see us. There will be times when we will need to go and see you instead or using technology to be able to meet with you remotely.
If you chose the firm of Richard Grogan & Associates personal injury team to represent you during your spinal injury claim you can rest assured that we will be with you every step of the way to provide you with unrivalled client care and to seek the best possible outcome of your case to look after your future needs.
If you would like to talk to us please contact us on 01-9695781 or email us at email@example.com . You will find a contact enquiry form also in the contact us section of this website.
There is no obligation on you until you formally engage us to act on your behalf.
*Before acting or refraining from acting on anything in this guide legal advice should always be sought from a solicitor.
*In contentious cases a solicitor may not charge fees or expenses as a proportion or percentage of any award or settlement.