Richard Grogan & Associates is a leading Irish Employment Law firm. We provide an advisory service to employers on all aspects of the employer and employee relationship. We also provide drafting services to include drafting contracts of employment and staff handbooks. We provide legal representation to employers in contentious issues before the Workplace Relations Commission, the Labour Court, District Court, Circuit Court and High Court. For more information, please contact us for a consultation.
Type of work
We provide services in the area of contentious and non-contentious business to include:
- Drafting Contracts of Employment
- Drafting Staff Handbooks
- Drafting policies and procedures
- Advising on Redundancy*
- Advising on Disciplinary matters*
- Advising on restructuring*
- Business advice on where the Transfer of Undertaking Regulations apply*
- Appearing in the Workplace Relations Commission
- Appearing in the Labour Court
- Appearing in the Courts to include High Court and Circuit Court
- Representing Employers in all areas of Employment disputes in Tribunals and the Courts
In all cases we discuss the issue of legal costs with you in advance and agree them with you before starting any work.
In contentious cases we never charge a percentage fees as this is illegal.
*In contentious cases, a Solicitor may not charge fees or expenses as a portion or percentage of any award of settlement. Before acting or refraining from acting on anything in this guide, legal advice should be sought from a Solicitor.