Information on Personal Injury Claims*
Personal Injury and Accident Claims
- Assault at work.
- Finger Injuries*
- Injury / Illness caused by Chemicals / Hazardous Substances at Work*
- Repetitive Strain Injuries*
- Back Injuries*
- Manual Handling Claims*
- I have been injured* in an accident*: What do I do?
- Injured* at work: What do I do?
- Injured* in a road traffic accident*: What do I do?
- Injured* in a slip, trip or fall: What do I do?
- Workplace Stress and Personal Injuries*.
- Workplace Sexual Harassment and Personal Injuries*.
- Psychological Injury* Claims*.
- Farming Accidents*.
- Personal Injury* Claims* for Children.
- Transvaginal Mesh Problems and Claims*.
- The Injuries* Board: How does it work?
- How is my Personal Injury* claim* valued?
- Personal Injury* Awards and the Compensation Culture.
- Time Limits in Personal Injury* Cases.
- Sick Leave and Sick Pay after an accident*.
WHEN LOOKING FOR LEGAL ADVICE, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THESE PUBLICATIONS, GUIDES & INFORMATION ARE TO PROVIDE GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY. SPECIFIC ADVICE ON YOUR CASE SHOULD ALWAYS BE OBTAINED. ALWAYS USE THE SERVICES OF A SOLICITOR REGULATED BY THE LAW SOCIETY OF IRELAND ON LEGAL MATTERS. IT IS YOUR GUARANTEE OF A PROFESSIONAL, QUALIFIED AND REGULATED SERVICE.
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.