Information on Personal Injury Claims*
Personal Injury and Accident Claims
- Injured at Work What Do I Do*
- Injuries in a Road Traffic Accident What Do I Do*
- Injuries in a Slip Trip or Fall What Do I Do*
- How is my Personal Injury Claim Valued*
- Sick leave and sick pay after an accident
- I have been injured in an accident what do I do*
- Personal Injury Awards and the Compensation Culture*
- Farming Accidents
- Time Limits in Personal Injuries cases*
- Injuries Board Book of Quantum 2016*
- Do you need a Solicitor to bring an Accident or Personal Injury claim*
- What happens if i fall in a public place
WHEN LOOKING FOR LEGAL ADVICE, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THESE PUBLICATIONS, GUIDES & INFORMATION ARE TO PROVIDE GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY. SPECIFIC ADVICE ON YOUR CASE SHOULD ALWAYS BE OBTAINED. ALWAYS USE THE SERVICES OF A SOLICITOR REGULATED BY THE LAW SOCIETY OF IRELAND ON LEGAL MATTERS. IT IS YOUR GUARANTEE OF A PROFESSIONAL, QUALIFIED AND REGULATED SERVICE.
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.