News & Media
- Richard Grogan and Ciara Kelly on Lunchtime Live on 23 August 2018
- Today FM – The Last Word: Richard Grogan quoted on working after hours
- Newstalk – Richard Grogan quoted on working after hours 3rd August 2018
- Richard Grogan on Today FM talking about unpaid internships
- Richard Grogan with Dr Ciara Kelly on Lunchtime Live discussing accidents in Schools on 17 May 2018
- The Office Block – Financial Services Union, Interview with Richard Grogan
- Newstalk Interview with Richard Grogan 27th March 2018
- Newstalk. Interview with Richard Grogan on the Hard Shoulder with Ivan Yates on cyclists’ safety
- Interview with Richard Grogan on Newstalk on compensation
- Richard Grogan speaks on Sexism in the Workplace Report on Newstalk Breakfast on 23 November
- Interview with Richard Grogan on Newstalk on inappropriate questions at interviews.
- Newstalk, George Hook, Interview with Richard Grogan
Newspaper and Online Articles
- Irish Times Friday 3 August Richard Grogan quoted on recent Labour Court case
- Irish Legal News Richard Grogan on Employment Law: Protection of Employees (Fixed-term Work) Act 2003
- Richard Grogan quoted in the Irish Examiner on 2 August
- Richard Grogan comments on the Employment (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 28 July 2018
- Dublin Inquirer 2 May Richard Grogan comments on working visas
- Irish Legal News 4 April 2018 – Richard Grogan on employment law: What is working time and what is rest periods?
- Irish Legal News Lawyers back Seamus Woulfe over judicial appointments bill criticism
- Richard Grogan interview in Independent.ie on 27 March 2018 headed Sex abuse claims ‘on rise in Ireland since Weinstein allegations’
- The Parchment – Autumn issue – Article on National Minimum Wage
- Sunday Business Post – Richard Grogan quoted in Sunday Business Post 1 October 2017 concerning the pilot dispute in Ryanair
- The Organisation of Working Time Act An Overview of the Act and Case Law Paper presented by Richard Grogan on 30 November 2018
- Donegal Solicitors Bar Association, Letterkenny, Friday, the 2 November 2018 – Acting in Employment Law cases – Traps for the Unwary Acting in Employment Law Cases – Donegal Solicitors Bar Association
- Termination of Employments Paper presented by Richard Grogan on 10th May 2018
- Walking the Talk not Talking the Talk paper presented by Richard Grogan on 13th April 2018
- Presenting cases on behalf of employees in the Workplace Relations Commission and The Labour Court (2) presented at the Employment Law Masterclass on 9 March 2018.
- The Legal, Safety and Health issues for workers under the Organisation of Working Time Act – paper presented by Richard Grogan on 14th February 2018.
- Lawyers CPD Club-Tactically Approaching Employment Law Cases – A Practical Guide to the WRC and Labour Court_136198_1 7 December 2017
- Roscommon Bar Association – Traps for the Unwary in Presenting and Defending Claims in the Workplace Relations Commission – 25th October 2017
- Tips and Traps in Bringing and Defending Claims before the Workplace Relations Commission and the Labour Court – Wicklow Bar Association 1 March 2017
- Taxation of Employment Law Awards and Settlements Wicklow Bar 1 March 2017
- Workplace Relations Act 2015 Presented to Skillnet Meeting 18th November 2016
- Workplace Relations Act 2015 – 18 November 2016
- The Workplace Relations Act 2015 Law Society Skillnet Meeting
- The Workplace Relations Act 2015 Law Society Skillnet Meeting 13 May 2016
- The Workplace Relations Act 2015 Law Society Skillnet Meeting Appendices 13 May 2016
- The Organisation of Working Time Act 1997 – An Overview of the Act and Case Law 12 May 2016
- The New Workplace Relations Dispute Resolution Procedures Practical Issues of Bringing and Defending Claims – November 2015
- The Taxation of Employment Law Awards and Settlements updated on 20 October 2015
- The Practical Aspects of Presenting and Defending Working Time Claims from a Practitioners Perspective
- The Employment Law Association of Ireland website version ELAI Lecture Note 2:2:2015 Zero Hour Contracts
WHEN LOOKING FOR LEGAL ADVICE, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THESE PUBLICATIONS, GUIDES & INFORMATION ARE TO PROVIDE GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY. SPECIFIC ADVICE ON YOUR CASE SHOULD ALWAYS BE OBTAINED. ALWAYS USE THE SERVICES OF A SOLICITOR REGULATED BY THE LAW SOCIETY OF IRELAND ON LEGAL MATTERS. IT IS YOUR GUARANTEE OF A PROFESSIONAL, QUALIFIED AND REGULATED SERVICE.
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.