Information on Reputational Risk & Crisis Management For Executives
Reputational Risk and Crisis Management
- Reputational Risk and Crisis Management Practice of Richard Grogan & Associates
- Settlement Agreement for Senior Executives and Senior Managers
- Restraint Of Trade Clause In Contracts For Senior Executives – Article by Richard Grogan
- As a Firm we were quoted in The Sunday Business Post on 17 May in an Employment Law Focus
- Employment Injunction
- Senior Executives and Managers Bringing Sexual Harassment Claims
- Exposure To Trauma – What is the Law – What you need to know and do?
- Workplace Stress and Burnout
- Senior Executives and the Employment Law issues affecting them
- Health and Safety Solicitors – Workplace Stress and Burnout – COVID The Straw Which Broke The Camels Back.
- 2021 Global Law Experts Annual Awards — Listing — Employment Lawyer of the Year in Ireland — Richard Grogan & Associates
- Employment Law Solicitors – Employment Injunctions for Employees.*
- Take care in signing a Settlement Agreement or you may find as a Director, Executive or Employee you are bound by its terms and cannot bring a claim at a later date.*
- Getting an Injunction against an Employee or Employer*
- Protecting Your Good Name and Reputation from Online Trolls*
- Departing an Organisation – Redundancy and Settlement Agreements for Senior Executives and Managers during Covid-19*
- Settlement Agreements and Waivers*
Workplace Stress and Burnout
WHEN LOOKING FOR LEGAL ADVICE, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THESE PUBLICATIONS, GUIDES & INFORMATION ARE TO PROVIDE GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY. SPECIFIC ADVICE ON YOUR CASE SHOULD ALWAYS BE OBTAINED. ALWAYS USE THE SERVICES OF A SOLICITOR REGULATED BY THE LAW SOCIETY OF IRELAND ON LEGAL MATTERS. IT IS YOUR GUARANTEE OF A PROFESSIONAL, QUALIFIED AND REGULATED SERVICE.